RARE VACANT LOT IN CHOICE SILICON VALLEY LOCATION
FLAT PROPERTY READY FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION!
Tucked inside Birdland, one of Sunnyvale’s most central and in-demand neighborhoods, this property presents the rare opportunity to build your dream home at the heart of Silicon Valley. Demolition of the previous residence has been completed with previous utility connections remaining (buyer to verify any costs to reconnect). The deep, rectangular lot is flat with a curb ramp for a future driveway—and it adjoins undevelopable land to ensure you have no rear neighbors!
This quiet, private location on a street with little through-traffic is in a neighborhood featuring numerous newly constructed homes, underscoring the area’s desirability. Easily stroll to Panama Park, while Ortega Park, Sunken Gardens, and Sunnyvale Community Center are all just moments away.
Commuters are convenient to freeways, Apple campuses, and other major companies. Everything is at your fingertips—including fitness, shopping, dining, and prized Cupertino schools (buyer to verify attendance). Don’t let this fantastic opportunity slip away!
LOT | 6,481 SF
- This property in the heart of
Birdland, one of Sunnyvale’s best neighborhoods, is ideal for new construction,
offering an unbeatable setting moments from everything
- The flat, vacant lot is ready for building, with a curb ramp for a future driveway and utility connections from the previous residence (buyer to verify any costs to reconnect)
- Boasting a location with little through-traffic, the property also backs up to undevelopable land to provide further privacy
- Panama Park is within an easy stroll,
while you are also close to Ortega Park, Sunken Gardens Golf Course, Sunnyvale
Community Center, and sports courts, picnic spaces, and playgrounds at numerous
- Enjoy excellent proximity to fitness facilities, shopping centers, and groceries at Safeway and Ranch 99
- Situated between Main Street Cupertino
and Downtown Sunnyvale, this setting is highly convenient to shopping, fine
dining, and entertainment
- Students are near Challenger, Stratford, and prized Cupertino schools, including Stocklmeir Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Fremont High (buyer to verify attendance)
- Commuters are and have quick access to Lawrence Expressway, 82, 85, 280,
Please contact agent for a private tour.
About The Agent
Stefan is driven by the belief that he has an obligation to each of his customers to help them make the best possible real estate decisions. He recognizes that his success is not measured by sales volume alone, but more importantly by successfully helping clients navigate one of the largest and most complex business transactions they will encounter. He stresses integrity and honest communication from the initial consultation through final closing and beyond.
With a BS degree in Business Finance from Santa Clara University and additional training in negotiation, contracts, and disclosures, he is considered by clients and colleagues alike as one of the leading real estate professionals in the Bay Area. As such, he is often consulted by the media regarding local real estate market trends. Stefan has been a Realtor since 1992 and has achieved many milestones during his career:
- He has been a top-producing agent for years, consistently ranked in the top 1% of Silicon Valley agents
- He is a licensed real estate broker (a designation achieved by only approximately 15% of all agents), and as such has obtained superior experience and expertise, and is held to a higher standard of care
- He has achieved the prestigious “Diamond Certified” award from American Ratings Corp. for excellence in customer service (one of only a few South Bay Realtors to do so) with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings ever recorded, based on direct input from past customers
Stefan’s unwavering commitment to protecting his clients’ interests is reflected in the majority of his business coming from repeat customers and recommendations from past clients.
Stefan is a Silicon Valley native, born at El Camino Hospital and raised in Sunnyvale when orchards outnumbered tech campuses. He knows the Valley like only a native can. He comes from a real estate family, several generations deep of professional Realtors and real estate investors who own both residential and commercial properties in Silicon Valley. Stefan bought his first house as a 21-year-old college student and has been a full-time Realtor for more than half of his life. He lives in Sunnyvale with his wife, two teenagers, and one goofy dog in the same neighborhood he grew up in, around the corner from the house that his parents still call home. When not busy with real estate, Stefan enjoys relaxing with family and friends, hitting the gym, reading, and travel.